Double Haul Guide Service Website gets a Facelift
The new site has a much cleaner navigation across the top with drop down lists as subheadings. This will allow visitors to find exactly the content they are seeking when cruising the site. Another feature of the site is an updated photo gallery which will house new photos and display them in a more visually rewarding experience than the old tile imagery of my former site. You will also be able to susbcribe to the blog RSS feed as well as connect with me on Facebook &Twitter. Don't forget to go to the Double Haul Guide Service Facebook Page and "like" it for all the latest news and live updates from the water.
The biggest accomplishment and the feature I'm most excited about is we've teamed up with Andy Parker of Spotted Tail Outdoors to highlight my Reservation Management System. This is a booking system allowing my anglers to go straight to the site and generate a booking request for any of the trips/services I offer. Want to book a casting lesson or a full day fishing trip, send me a request and get confirmation faster and easier than ever before. I have been using the Spotted Tail RMS booking system for months now and can't describe how helpful it is in keeping me up to date on all of my bookings while allowing me to spend more time on the water finding fish for you!
Please drop in, send me your feedback on the new site and try out our new booking service by Spotted Tail RMS!
Until Next Tide,
Capt. Seth Vernon
- Part IV: The Finale of the 2007 Beavertail Retrofit!
- Part 3: Beavertail Restoration Part 3: Sand, Prime, Paint...Repeat.
- Part 2 Breathing New Life into my 2007 Beavertail Skiff
- Breathing New Life into a Workhorse: 2007 Beavertail B2 gets a Facelift
- Fly Boatworks Debuts their 18' Backwater Tiller at Wrightsville Beach, NC
- Nathan Edwards enjoys the first Cast & Blast of the season on the Cape Fear Coast, NC
- Rails & Tails: September brings the return of the Cast and Blast
- Tailing Reds to Topwater Bites: Wilmington, NC Redfishing Continues to be Excellent!
- Hot Summer Tailing and Topwater Redfish Bite in Wilmington, NC
- Ashe Lands First Redfish~Wilmington, NC
- Fly Fishing NC Flooded Grass with Damon Keuhl
- Double Haul Guide Service Website gets a Facelift
- Will Behrman and Frank tackle Wrightsville Redfish
- I'm ever grateful for good friends! Powerheads, donor flats boats and charters...
- An Anglers Point of View of Fishing the Cape Fear Coast
- Spring Fishing is Heating up on the Cape Fear Coast
- Visiting International Angler catches first Redfish on Fly
- Peter Smith Finds Redfish Revival on Bald Head Island
- Guiding Angler Colles Stowell on the Fly in his new Beavertail BT3
- Wilmington Winter Sight Fishing still going strong...